Monday, March 4, 2013

Class is in Session

Surprise! It's Video Day. 





Well worth 10 minutes of your time. Everything I attempted to convey in my post referencing Jesus Camp, but more eloquently expressed and visually appealing by Xandar's Meteor.

I found the video via @RichardDawkins. To my surprise, Twitter can be rather resourceful (if you know who to "follow", though frankly I hate that Twitter deems its members "followers", but social media can only do so much).

Also, if you have 20 minutes to spare (30 in total if you watch both, and I can almost guarantee that the telly offers no half hour programs worth watching on a Monday evening), this TED talk by Alain de Botton is brilliant.


Clearly, I've been fervently surfing the web and have much more to share in due time.

Working on a new post as well, should be up before the day is out.

Cheers,
Mendelssohn




No comments :

Post a Comment

#content-wrapper { margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px; padding: 0px 0px 3px 3px; width: 805px; position: relative; text-align: left; background: $blogbgColor; border-right: 1px solid $blogBorderColor; filter:alpha(opacity=50); -moz-opacity:0.50; opacity:0.50; }